- by AmirHossein Nagsh Nilchi
- 9 October 2020
An Introduction to RNA-seq Analysis (Human, Mouse) Using Galaxy Platform
Instructor: Dr. Maryam Kay, Dr. Fariba Dehghanian (Assistant prof. at University of Isfahan)
- An Introduction to NGS
- An Introduction to RNA-sequencing (Experimental and In silico)
- The applications of RNA-seq
- RNA-seq databases
- Statistical principals of gene expression analysis: p-value, Log2FC, FPKM
Case Study Contents:
- Human and Mouse RNA-seq data analysis using HISAT2, FeatureCounts and Limma tools in order to achieve Differential Expressed Genes (DEGs)
- Investigation of downstream pathways relating to DEGs: GO and Pathway Analyses
28th, 29th and 30th October 2020
8:30-10:30 / 11:30-13:30
Registration Fee: 5,000,000 IRR
(Discount is available for students and group registration)
Students: 4.250.000 IRR
Group registration(4 persons and more): 3.750.000 IRR
OMITREEN rewards 50% refund for the top 3 qualified participants.
Qualified participants receive signed certificate authorized by University of Isfahan, OMITREEN and GALAXY Freiburg team.
Students (BSc, MSc, or PHD) of biology, medicine, medical engineering, computer sciences and clinical laboratory technician.