- by Alireza Heidari
- 22 July 2020
UCSC Genome Browser, Introduction and Application. (Online workshop series)
- Getting around and configuring the browser.
- Understanding the costum track, track hubs and sessions.
- Getting to know different tools including BLAT, gene sorter, in-silico PCR and so on.
- Getting access to high throughput data including RNA-seq and CHIP-seq.
- Getting access to available data, annotation, comparative genomics, GTEx expression data, CRISPR guids, pathways, gene interactions.
- Catching information using table browser, saving, retreiving, and sharing sessions.
Registration Fee: 1,500,000 IRR.
Registration of 5 people will be supported by OMITREEN. Please send us your motivation letter.